“Electro-Flo” Shut-Off Valve, Ace Glass Incorporated
“Electro-Flo” Shut-Off Valve, Ace Glass Incorporated Supplier: ACE GLASS, INC.
A water or air shut-off solenoid valve for use with water-flo power cut-off or as a general laboratory shut-off valve. Operates from 0.35Kg/cm2 to 10.5Kg/cm2 (5 to 150 psi) for water or 0.35Kg/cm2 for air and up to 91°C. Internal design of pilot-operated, piston-type, valve assures exceptional flow performance. Constructed of cast bronze with waterproof cast-coil that has a lifetime warranty. Valve must be installed in horizontal piping with solenoid in vertical position. Supplied with 1.8 meter grounded cord and female pipe thread.
A pre-filter is recommended when this product is used with water or air, 15 micron or less.
Shipping & Delivery
- Most of our products ship in 3-5 days with rush shipments available upon request.
- We use UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS and we are happy to ship on your account as well.
- We ship worldwide and many of our items ship for free within the United States.
- If an item needs to be shipped via freight, please specify if you have a loading dock
- We aim to make your life easy. This includes our unbeatable 90-Day warranty, or meticulous refurbishment process, our easy billing process, our secure website, and our desire to help you get the right lab equipment at the right price.
- D-U-N-S & BBB registered business
- SSL secure website (look at our url in your browser to see the green ‘Secure” badge)
- 90-Day warranty on most parts