Ideal for repetitive extracting, refluxing and distilling procedures inside a vented hood, while main power controller (available separately) is placed at a convenient location for protection against high temperature and hostile environments.
- Choose three-place units that hold 500mL to 1L flasks or six-place mantles that hold 100 to 300mL flasks
- Heating range is from ambient to 450°C
- Individual heating elements can be replaced in minutes, without tearing down the glassware
- All models feature a durable PTFE-coated exterior
- Each heating recess contains a stainless-steel safety screen that is grounded directly to the supply cable
- Protects operator from electrical shock should flasks break or liquids spill
Each unit comes complete with a glassware support superstructure consisting of two upright rods, two horizontal rods and four double-sided, open-face clamps. Three-place units are supplied with three spring-type glassware clamps; six-place units with six. The clamps attach to horizontal support rods, providing a sturdy frame to support glassware.
Extraction apparatus heaters on these pages are not explosion-proof, nor should they be used with flammable solvents.
Cabinet dimensions of the three-place units are 11L x 291/2W x 4 1/4 in.H (28 x 75 x 11cm); six-place units measure 10 1/4L x 47 1/4W x 3 1/2 in.H (26 x 120 x 9cm). For 115V 50/60Hz. 240V units are also available; contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative.